Rod Holder II with MiniPort TracMount
Stop compromising rod holder standards by forcing a decision between holding a bait caster, spinning reel, offshore reel, or fly reel. The RAILBLAZA Rod Holder II will hold any type of rod and reel, with quick adjustments. The rotating collar helps reduce ‘strike-theft’ and the rear gimble lock reduces rod rotation for compatible rods. This rod holder is fully adjustable 360 degrees around and over 90 degrees vertically. Like all RAILBLAZA accessories, this the Rod Holder II fits all RAILBLAZA bases.
Rigging your kayak tracks with RAILBLAZA kayak fishing accessories just got a whole lot easier with the RAILBLAZA MiniPort TracMount. The MiniPort TracMount requires absolutely no tools for repositioning. The MiniPort TracMount by RAILBLAZA is designed to fit most existing tracks from both kayak manufacturers and external mounting accessory companies. These compatible tracks include Wilderness Systems, Native Watercraft, Jackson Kayak, Feel Free Kayak, YakAttack, Scotty, YakGear and RAILBLAZA tracks. Basically, every track that is on the market for kayaks as of 5/2016.
Want to reposition your accessory while you are on the water? Want to reposition your rod holder quickly while you are landing a fish? Want to reposition your camera mount while you are preparing to surf a big wave into shore? Repositioning within the MiniPort TracMount is now simple. Simply twist to loosen, slide, and twist back to tighten.
The MiniPort is compatible with all RAILBLAZA accessories.
Note – The MiniPort TracMount is designed for use in light duty applications. For use when trolling, it is recommended for use on the right hand (Starboard) side of your kayak. This is so the MiniPort remains tightened when your load comes on from a strike. If using on left hand (Port) side the MiniPort will loosen when the load comes on your fishing rod.
- Rod Holder II is compatible with baitcasting, spinning, offshore, and fly reels
- Rotating collar helps prevent “strike theft”
- The possible rotation of 360 degrees
- 90-degree vertical rotation
- RAILBLAZA compatible track mount base that requires no tools for repositioning
- Fits Wilderness Systems, Native Watercraft, Jackson Kayak, YakAttack, Scotty, YakGear and RAILBLAZA tracks.
- Loosening, adjusting, and tightening is as simple as turning with your hand
- MiniPort Can Be Used With Many Other RAILBLAZA Kayak Rail Accessories